The Bullish Society: Lifetime Membership (for new or current members and gift memberships)
Do you love all things Bullish? The Bullish Society is our members-only network for ambitious women (and nonbinary folks), available on web and mobile.
For a limited time only, we are offering a lifetime membership.
Benefits of The Bullish Society:
- Discussions neatly organized in Topics (see below) so you can follow or unfollow topics that interest you – and never have to wonder if you’re in the right place for posting “Brunch meetup in Ohio?” or “Need interview outfit suggestions!”
- Live webinars and chats
- The opportunity to crowdsource practical ideas from peers to help you reach your goals faster.
- A monthly expert-in-residence
- Discounts to the shop
- Ambassador program with rewards for the social butterflies among us
- Digest emails and custom notifications you can set to your preferences – avoid the worktime distraction of constantly checking in on social media
- Group Challenges to improve your career and life with social support
- Organized way to arrange local meetups
- Book club, working parents group, fitness talk, women in tech – and many other topics you can join.
- Networking and friendships – our system surfaces the most relevant members to each other. It’s easy to get lost in a big Facebook group or Slack channel — in the Bullish Society, our system automatically recommends people you might want to get to know.
- Direct messaging and in-app chat with other members.
- A well-organized, well-designed community that can scale to thousands of members while still feeling close-knit, relevant and valuable to each and every member.
The Bullish Society costs $10 per month. You can join for the monthly price here.
To take advantage of the lifetime membership, check out on this page.
Concierge onboarding: The lifetime membership is NOT an automatic signup – a community manager will email you during business hours to ask whether this is for you or intended as a gift, and whether this is a new membership or whether we need to switch you over from a monthly or annual plan.
We Also Recommend
#Bullicornhacks Ebook: Tips From the Bullish Community on Work, Living Well, Relationships, and Making an Impact, with an Introduction by Jennifer Dziura