The GetBullish Guide to Thinking More Productively About Money
A Guide for Feminists and Justice-Minded People Who Are Tired of Being Broke
Table of Contents:
- How Talking About Money Can Make You More Of It
- 3 Ways to Think More Productively About Money
- A Metaphor About Shoe Shopping That Is 100% Relevant To Hard-Nosed Business Thinking
- How To Run Your Career Like A Business
- Are You Under-Reinvesting In Your Career
- Starting A Business When You're Broke (Or, Making Money During A Recession)
- How To Make Money From Being Hip As All Fucking Hell
- How To Think Of Moneymaking Ideas
This guide has been curated from articles on GetBullish (versions of these articles were originally published on TheGloss and The Grindstone), now fully updated for 2017.
Prefer to read on Kindle? Get the book on Amazon.
This book is free to Bullish Society members – direct link here. Join us today!
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $35, NO CODE NEEDED
We Also Recommend
Unfuck Your Adulting: Give Yourself Permission, Carry Your Own Baggage, Don’t Be a Dick, Make Decisions, & Other Life Skills by Dr. Faith Harper - Extended Version
This is Your Brain on Depression: Creating Your Path To Getting Better by Dr. Faith G. Harper - Expanded Version
Creative Alchemy Book on Meditation Rituals and Experiments to Free Your Inner Magic by Marlo Johnson