The GetBullish Guide to Thinking More Productively About Money
A Guide for Feminists and Justice-Minded People Who Are Tired of Being Broke
Table of Contents:
- How Talking About Money Can Make You More Of It
- 3 Ways to Think More Productively About Money
- A Metaphor About Shoe Shopping That Is 100% Relevant To Hard-Nosed Business Thinking
- How To Run Your Career Like A Business
- Are You Under-Reinvesting In Your Career
- Starting A Business When You're Broke (Or, Making Money During A Recession)
- How To Make Money From Being Hip As All Fucking Hell
- How To Think Of Moneymaking Ideas
This guide has been curated from articles on GetBullish (versions of these articles were originally published on TheGloss and The Grindstone), now fully updated for 2017.
Prefer to read on Kindle? Get the book on Amazon.
This book is free to Bullish Society members – direct link here. Join us today!
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $35, NO CODE NEEDED
We Also Recommend
The Career Code: Must-Know Rules for a Strategic, Stylish, and Self-Made Career by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power - Plus Free "Read Feminist Books" Pen
Boss Babes: A Coloring and Activity Book for Grown-Ups by Michelle Volansky - Plus Free "Read Feminist Books" Pen
The Sweet Spot: How To Find Your Groove At Home And Work by Christine Carter (Bargain Books) - Plus "Read Feminist Books" Pen