Stegosaurus Mini Felting Modern Craft Kit | Made in the UK
Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting and transport yourself to a crafty land that time forgot with our Stegosaurus needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a miniature wool sculpture of this ginormous creature.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Finish your piece by sewing on the brooch back and wearing it with pride! Alternatively, you could add a magnet or keyring or even frame it for your wall.
Every kit contains:
- British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure holder
- Detailed instructions with step by step photos
- Beautiful gift box
- Box: 11x11x3.5cm
- Finished design: Approximately 17cm long including the neck and tail
Made in Dorset, England
By Hawthorn Handmade
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $40, NO CODE NEEDED