Hold Fast Iron On Patch
Today, more than ever, we need to stay committed to protecting the equal rights of all.
We are stronger together - one and all living with peace, equality, justice.
- "Hold Fast" Eagle Claw with Olive Branch
- Oval Iron-On Embroidered Patch
Our patches iron on best to natural fibers, like cotton or denim, and will not adhere to synthetic fabrics.
Here are a few handy tricks for easy ironing of our patches:
- Set your iron to the setting matching the fabric you are adhering to (cotton, linen, etc.)
- Lay the garment flat and put a cloth over the area of the item where the patch is to be applied. Place the heated iron on the cloth and press down firmly for 8 seconds to heat up the garment.
- Place your iron-on patch on the pre-heated area, put the cloth on top of the patch and press down firmly for 8-10 seconds with your iron. Turn garment inside out, put a cloth on top of the patch area, and press down with the iron for another 5 seconds.
- Remove the iron and cloth, set the item aside and allow it to fully cool before handling.
- Show off your sweet new patch to all your friends!
By Frog & Toad
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $50, NO CODE NEEDED
All items ship from Brooklyn, NY! Our current average fulfillment time is 1-2 business days
and you can expect your U.S. order in 1 to 1.5 weeks (Priority shipping and int'l shipping to most countries also available). We are a woman-owned and LGBT+ friendly company. You can read more about us here and contact us anytime via the chat box at bottom or our help site here. And if you hit this page first, why not check out our newest and coolest stuff on the front page too? Happy shopping!