Hold Fast Iron On Patch
Today, more than ever, we need to stay committed to protecting the equal rights of all.
We are stronger together - one and all living with peace, equality, justice.
- "Hold Fast" Eagle Claw with Olive Branch
- Oval Iron-On Embroidered Patch
Our patches iron on best to natural fibers, like cotton or denim, and will not adhere to synthetic fabrics.
Here are a few handy tricks for easy ironing of our patches:
- Set your iron to the setting matching the fabric you are adhering to (cotton, linen, etc.)
- Lay the garment flat and put a cloth over the area of the item where the patch is to be applied. Place the heated iron on the cloth and press down firmly for 8 seconds to heat up the garment.
- Place your iron-on patch on the pre-heated area, put the cloth on top of the patch and press down firmly for 8-10 seconds with your iron. Turn garment inside out, put a cloth on top of the patch area, and press down with the iron for another 5 seconds.
- Remove the iron and cloth, set the item aside and allow it to fully cool before handling.
- Show off your sweet new patch to all your friends!
By Frog & Toad
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $40, NO CODE NEEDED
We Also Recommend