Empire Teal Business Card Case in Rose Gold
This rose gold business card case screams "Art Deco" and reminds us of some of the most famous Deco era sky scrapers. The design actually began life in the mid to late 1800's. Designer, Christopher Dresser, initially created this image in shades of black and gold in the Victorian era, as his interpretation of frost on a window pane. Here on this handy business card holder it has been updated it with a rich, striking teal which really stands out against the rose gold trim!
Useful as a credit card holder in addition to a business card holder.
● Stylish Rose Gold finish is very unique
● Personalize the back of the case with an engraved monogram, initials, or text
● Measures 3 5/8" by 2 1/4" by 5/16" thick
● Store about 15 business cards or 6 credit / ID cards
● Protects credit cards from RFID scanning
● Velour pouch, box included - or add festive gift wrapping option at checkout
● Decorated in Indianapolis, IN studio
By Decorative Design Works
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $50, NO CODE NEEDED
All items ship from Brooklyn, NY! Our current average fulfillment time is 1-2 business days
and you can expect your U.S. order in 1 to 1.5 weeks (Priority shipping and int'l shipping to most countries also available). We are a woman-owned and LGBT+ friendly company. You can read more about us here and contact us anytime via the chat box at bottom or our help site here. And if you hit this page first, why not check out our newest and coolest stuff on the front page too? Happy shopping!