Busy Bowl Club Beta Program Meal Kit Subscription (3 Weeks)
The perfect meal kit for busy food lovers. The Busy Bowl Club Beta program is the three-week trial for our slow cooker meal kit subscription program which will launch this fall.
Busy Bowl offers delicious, environmentally friendly, easy and quick meals that you can throw in a slow cooker and come back to at the end of your work day. Slow cook your way through a fast life.
For more information check out the Busy Bowl Club site here.
Busy Bowl comes with more food, for less money and way less work. You can expect to spend about 5 minutes pulling together these meals. Plus, instead of one and a half to two servings per meal, you can expect 4 or more servings per meal.
The details for our beta program:
- $144 paid upfront = 3 weeks at $48/week
- 9 meals total
- Not suitable for those with food allergies, especially nut allergies.
- Lactose intolerant / dairy avoidant are OK, though – we use very little dairy, all of which is packaged separately and easily omitted.
- Non-vegan. Vegan options (lots of them!) are coming for the fall, though! Some of our meal kits contain meat items and some do not. All can be enjoyed with no added ingredients, but we do provide suggestions for those who want to add additional proteins.
- For the trial, everyone receives the same 9 (lovingly developed!) recipes
- Meals may ship in boxes of 2 or 3 at a time, depending on size/weight
- You do not need to be home to get your packages – items do not require immediate refrigeration
- You do need a slow cooker (4 quarts or larger). Plus salt and pepper, olive oil, and a measuring cup to measure water. Everything else is included.
- We need your feedback – that's why we're doing a trial! Please DO NOT sign up unless you are willing to answer surveys about your experience.
- U.S. only
- You'll be a Founding Member of Busy Bowl Club! And our VIP forever.
When we lauch "for real" in the fall, we will have modern software (on a new Busy Bowl site) that will allow you to pick your meals, ramp up or ramp down your deliveries, and start, pause, or cancel your membership at your leisure. But for the trial we need to keep things simple, thanks for understanding.
UPDATE: We sold out in our first 20 minutes! Go to www.busybowlclub.com to get in on the next round of invites.
We Also Recommend