Art Deco Flask in Woman With Peacock
This Hip Flask in Art Deco style features a costumed lady in full deco glam, accompanied by a striking white peacock. Golden tree branches with soft white blossoms are draped behind her. From her brilliant blue earrings and headband to her bright pink nails to her red ballet shoes, she is a delight! Adapted from a design by French costume designer George Barbier, who worked with Erte in the 1920s. This little cutie is the perfect companion when you reach for your stylish flask on a chilly night!
The image is permanently embedded into the surface of the flask using a high-tech process that heats the material to over 400 degrees! So this means no glue, no sealant, no paper or fabric "wrap" on this flask – the image is smooth and washable! This unique product is unlike most others you will see elsewhere, and the design makes it even more special.
Made by Tamara Hoffbauer of Decorative Design Works.
- Sleek stainless steel flask feels great in your hand.
- Each vintage style flask measures approximately 3 3/4" wide, 3" tall overall
- 4 oz of your favorite beverage will be conveniently at the ready.
- Screw off cap seals tightly.
- Your flask comes attractively packaged in a black organza bag so it is ready for gift-giving.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $35, NO CODE NEEDED
We Also Recommend