Art Deco Flask in Blue Moderne
This Art Deco Flask in Blue Moderne is adapted from a vintage European tapestry. The brilliant indigo blue and ebony black background is superbly set off by the elegant, abstract floral design which cascades down the panel in butter yellow and luminous sea green.
The image is permanently embedded into the surface of the flask using a high-tech process that heats the material to over 400 degrees. So this means no glue, no sealant, no paper or fabric "wrap" on this flask - the image is smooth and washable! This unique product is unlike most others you will see elsewhere, and the unique design makes it even more special.
Made by Tamara Hoffbauer of Decorative Design Works.
- Sleek stainless steel flask feels great in your hand.
- Each vintage style flask measures approximately 3 3/4" wide, 3" tall overall
- 4 oz of your favorite beverage will be conveniently at the ready
- Screw off cap seals tightly.
- Your flask comes attractively packaged in a black organza bag so it is ready for gift-giving.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $50, NO CODE NEEDED
All items ship from Brooklyn, NY! Our current average fulfillment time is 1-3 business days
and you can expect your U.S. order in 1 to 1.5 weeks (Express shipping and int'l shipping to most countries also available). We are a woman-owned and LGBT+ friendly company. You can read more about us here and contact us anytime via the chat box at bottom or our help site here. And if you hit this page first, why not check out our newest and coolest stuff on the front page too? Happy shopping!