Stegosaurus Mini Felting Modern Craft Kit | Made in the UK
Discover the therapeutic craft of needle felting and transport yourself to a crafty land that time forgot with our Stegosaurus needle felting kit. If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let our detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a miniature wool sculpture of this ginormous creature.
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
- Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and our video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for all our kits.
- Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
- Finish your piece by sewing on the brooch back and wearing it with pride! Alternatively, you could add a magnet or keyring or even frame it for your wall.
Every kit contains:
- British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure holder
- Detailed instructions with step by step photos
- Beautiful gift box
- Box: 11x11x3.5cm
- Finished design: Approximately 17cm long including the neck and tail
Made in Dorset, England
By Hawthorn Handmade
FREE U.S. SHIPPING OVER $50, NO CODE NEEDED
All items ship from Brooklyn, NY! Our current average fulfillment time is 1-2 business days
and you can expect your U.S. order in 1 to 1.5 weeks (Priority shipping and int'l shipping to most countries also available). We are a woman-owned and LGBT+ friendly company. You can read more about us here and contact us anytime via the chat box at bottom or our help site here. And if you hit this page first, why not check out our newest and coolest stuff on the front page too? Happy shopping!