Launch Your Signature Course™ 90 Day Program with Mariah Coz
Learn how to build and launch online courses through this easy, step by step program taught by Mariah Coz. You'll be able to build an asset that can make you money again and again, which will kick your multiple income stream plan into high gear.
IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL FEEL LIKE AS YOU WRAP UP YOUR FIRST SUCCESSFUL COURSE LAUNCH.
Imagine what it will feel like to reach your goals, have happy students enrolled and chatting in your course community, while you wake up excited to work on making your next launch even better.
- Maybe you sketch in your notebook an idea for a new webinar you know your audience will love.
- You get an email from a student telling you about their amazing results so far, thanking you for helping them and making your course available online so they could take it from home.
- You go out and grab a coffee on your way to pick up your kid from school, or you plan a spontaneous camping trip for the next weekend with friends.
Since you already have this amazing digital asset created, your job is now to just support your students and tweak your launches! You feel so proud of this course you’ve created, you can’t wait to get it into the hands of everyone who needs it!
LAUNCH YOUR SIGNATURE COURSE™ IS A 90-DAY PROGRAM
that will walk you through every single step of the process of creating and launching a course so you never feel overwhelmed, lost, or stuck.
Your signature course is how you’ll turn your knowledge, skill, or experience into an income and global impact. You have a unique gift to share, a skill to teach, knowledge to impart, and experience to guide others on.
EACH MODULE INCLUDES EASY-TO-FOLLOW LESSONS, TEMPLATES, AND SCRIPTS
MODULE 0: FOUNDATION MODULE
- Course Welcome (tour, goals, overview)
- Teacher profile exercise
- Course “math”: an inside look at a six figure course business
- Course Ethics
- Course Prep! Get organized with my 5 course creation must-haves
- Creating a course budget and an overview of the equipment and software you will be using to create and launch your course
MODULE 1: COURSE PLANNING
- Brainstorm and choose your profitable course idea
- Creating your ideal student profile (so you can craft magnetic copy)
- How to use my favorite project management tool to plan your course creation and launch from start to finish
- How to outline your course content (how long to make your modules, lessons, and what material to include)
- Name, hook, and headline: the three-part formula for a perfect course title and hook.
- Goal setting and revenue planning
- 3 ways to validate your course idea (so you know it will be profitable)
MODULE 2: BRANDING, POSITIONING, PRICING
- How to brand your course and course site (photography, fonts, colors)
- How to position your course and why this is so important
- How to calculate the perfect price for your course
- Payment plans, pricing tiers, and packages explained
- Sales Pages masterclass: everything you need to know about the anatomy of a sales page
- Sales Pages tech training: How to create amazing sales pages with our favorite platforms
MODULE 3: PRE-LAUNCH LIST BUILDING
- How to figure out how many people you need on your list in order to launch, and how to get there as quickly as possible using 3 highly leveraged strategies over 30 days
- The “Option B” to list-building if you’re ready to launch, and don’t want to do the pre-launch list-building
- Landing pages and opt-ins: How to create a lead magnet for your course
- Exactly what your free lead magnet needs to include
- How to grow your pre-launch list with a series of strategic guest posts, webinars, and promotions (we go into detail of every single one of these strategies, and how to use them together in a cohesive action plan)
MODULE 4: CREATING YOUR COURSE
- How to create course slides that your students will love
- How to record professional, confident course videos on a DIY budget
- Tech training on how to create, record, and edit your videos (super simple!)
- How to create your course workbooks, PDFs, and checklists and other materials for your course
- 4 things to do before you record your course videos
- Setting up your course community
You do not NEED to create videos for your course - you can create text lessons with audios, technical trainings, etc - it’s up to you. You don't need to show your face on videos, just a slide show presentation.
MODULE 5: PRE-SELLING AND PRE-LAUNCH
- How to get paid to create your content
- Why pre-selling is essential to validating your idea
- The 3 absolutely essential things you need to have in order to pre-sell
- The 3 small tweaks your pre-selling sales page needs to include
- How to build up your pre-launch hype 30 days before your launch
MODULE 6: SET UP YOUR COURSE SITE
- The course site platform I use to create professional course sites on any website platform (doesn’t matter what you use for your website or blog)
- How to set up your “school” and your course - and what the difference is
- How to set up your lessons, import your videos, structure your course content, and more
MODULE 7: AFFILIATES AND JOINT VENTURES
- Everything you need to know about partnering with affiliates and doing joint ventures for your course launch
- What percentages to pay out, how to manage an affiliate launch, and how to give the affiliates their materials
- The 5 things you need to give each affiliate so that they can successfully promote you
- The one thing EVERYONE gets wrong about affiliate launches and joint ventures and how to not be “that guy”
- Exactly how to find, approach, and pitch your affiliates
MODULE 8: LAUNCHING LIKE A PRO
- Introduction to launching: 3 types of launches, the pros and cons, and launch planning like a pro (so you can stay sane and organized)
- Day by day guide and calendar so you know exactly what to do on each day during your launch (when to send emails, when to post a blog post, when to open and close your launch, every single detail)
- The three parts of your launch and how to orchestrate the three phases like a boss
- How to optimize your site during launch: the 5 tweaks you must make to your site during your launch
- How to budget for your launch (where to spend money and where to go DIY)
- How to launch with webinars (this is a unique webinar strategy that is specific to launching your signature course)
- The exact email sequence that has been proven and tested, that you can adapt into any course topic and industry
- 4 types of urgency for your launch - and which one you should use
- The 0-10 Bonus strategy that increases your sales and conversions
- Your complete plug and play social media strategy for your launch (and how to automate this entire thing)
MODULE 9: REFUNDS AND REVENUE
- How to deal with your refunds, policies, and discounts
- Looking at your stats and reflecting on your launch
- The 4 things you must do after your course launch (no, launching is not “the end!”) in order to improve your course
- How to manage your course community effectively
- The answer to the "What now?" question after you launch
IN ADDITION TO THE CORE CURRICULUM, YOUR ENROLLMENT INCLUDES 4 ADVANCED TRAININGS
1. Find Your Niche Masterclass
2. Launching With a VA: How to Delegate and Dominate
3. Scrum & Time Management Training
4. Re-Launching Like A Pro Workshop
Pricing for the course varies based on your payment plan and the options you select.
This is a course we are using here at GetBullish – maybe we'll see you inside!
We Also Recommend