We love our feminist merchandise at the Get Bullish Store. We thought we'd put together a list of our absolute favorite things to spark some gift inspiration for that badass boss female in your life. Check out these uniquely sassy finds!
1.Do All Things with the Confidence of Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dissenting Travel Coffee Mug in Black and Dove Grey
Channel your inner RBG! This is the perfect travel mug accessory to remind yourself that confidence is key.
2. After All Human History Men Should Be Glad We Only Want Equality and Not Payback Dog Tag Keychain in Blue (Laser Engraved)
Count yourself lucky, dudes.
3. Out of Patience for Deeply Disappointing Men in Unmerited Positions of Authority Motel Style Keychain in Red
SIgh...How is this still even a thing?
4. We Will Dance on the Grave of the Patriarchy and Drink the Bitter Tears of Mediocre Men Travel Coffee Mug in Black and Dove Gray
Join us as we dance! The perfect travel mug accessory to sip the salty tears of mediocre men.
5. Mansplainers Will Be Reported to the Militant Wing of the Sisterhood Metal Nameplate Desk Sign in Black
Mansplainers will not be tolerated.
6. On-Point Feminist Pencil Set in Solid Gold
We've given the #2 pencil a solid-gold feminist upgrade.
This six-pencil set reads:
- Sharpen Your Mind
- Smash the Patriarchy
- Defeat the Haters
- Hustle for Justice
- Take Care of Yourself
- Work Then Whisky
7. Smash the Patriarchy Black Sparkle Pen Pack - 6 Pens
These pens say "SMASH THE PATRIARCHY," just as the goddess intended.
They're a little bit plain for a reason – so you can use them in the office, and maybe, oh ... leave one behind in your boss's pencil cup. And another at reception.
If some dude notices what's on your pen, you can pull a "Oh, isn't that funny? I WONDER WHERE THIS PEN CAME FROM, I HAVE NO IDEA." But with your eyes, you're saying I will crush you. He knows you will.
8. Welcome To The Resisterhood Nameplate Desk Sign In Grey
You've officially joined the ranks of the resisterhood. This nameplate is the perfect desk accessory for a badass feminist who keeps on persisting.